Sunday, March 10, 2013

Raquel is 3!!!!

Raquel turned three yesturday. Thursday we had a birthday party! She was so excited. She got pretty shy when we all sang to her though. It was "Hello Kitty" themed except the pinatas which were dinsoar and pirate. Daddy took lots of pictures, I haven't uploaded them yet. Below are some pictures of her from newborn on. I guess what they say is true that you don't take as many pictures of the youngest had a hard time finding them.

8 pounds 4 oz! I still can't believe how much hair she had!

Her hair stood up for quite a few months.
Walked at 10 months!!!!
first birthday cake!

2 years old
Some of my favorite pictures of Raquel! I can't believe my baby is three already!!

1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful! Where's a 3-year-old shot? I want to compare!!! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete