Sunday, March 18, 2012

Winter 2011/Spring 2012





 
 Christmas Eve! I attempted to get pictures of the girls in their Christmas dresses...I'm no photographer!


Raquel was more interested in the balloons then taking pictures!!

Layla and Valerie playing house in the play room!

With the Great Grandparents. This is a very rare photo as "Bobby" does not allow photos. He's a little stinker :P

Fun with Sombreros!!






 Christmas Morning opening presents!!












The girls had a little dance recital in December right before Christmas. Valerie kept saying that she would not dance and then kept taking her costume off. But seconds before they started she put her costume on and went out and "busted a move"! She was soo cute. I did not have a video camera. But a mom at the studio did. It is posted on my page on facebook....super cute!!





I don't wanna dance can you tell by this face
Ally in her tap costume. She performed twice!

Silly with Grandma














Raquel turns two

lots of girls!!

she did not want to hit the pinata...just wanted the palletas!

Rockin the cowboy boots :)

thank goodness for costco

once she got the candy she would not put it downs

She ate her cake and sucker at the same time. she had a death grip on that thing!

It has been super busy around here with the transition of Ally to Kindergarten. Two day a week trip to chico for dance classes, going to the gym, ect...Tonight I was thinking my goodness...we are almost never home and when we are it feels like all I do is clean. Cooking is left to Marco! I am not a good cook at all. I am going to be going back to school in May *gulp* ....I have a few trips to San Luis planned YEAH....and  a Triathalon for fun in July!! We are slowly getting ready to potty train Raquel she has gone potty a couple of times, once she got herself onto the toilet and was yelling "Im done" without the use of a stool. She has always been a climber. She is quite the mommy's girl....sometimes I feel like I am going to lose my mind because she hangs all over me and she won't let her dad do anything for her....unless of course she gets into trouble and then she goes running for her daddy. Valerie reminds me all the time how "Im growed up now and ready for preschool". She is my little performer she loves to sing and dance in front of everyone when she is in her silly moods.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys have your hands full!! Can't wait to see you and great post!

    ReplyDelete